Leather: durable finesse
Modern or classic? Leather fits into any interior. At Recor you can choose between three types of leather: Namibo, Samoa and Mammut.
The benefits of leather
- Leather does not retain bad odors.
- Leather lasts a long time and keeps getting better. It is resistant to cracks.
- Leather is easy to maintain. The leathers that Recor uses have a protective layer and are therefore resistant to dirt, moisture and aging
Fabric: sturdy and easy to care for
The friction resistance, stain resistance and color fastness are extensively tested before they end up on your sofa. If you have children or pets, choose a washable fabric. It offers an extra protective layer and ensures that you can wipe annoying stains clean in no time.
Advantages of a fabric sofa
- Warm, cozy look
- Easy to maintain if you choose stain resistant, washable materials (AquaClean, H2o or Easycare)
- Tested for quality and durability
- Extensive range of fabrics and colors