Leather: durable finesse
Modern, classic or rather rural? Leather fits into any interior and looks luxurious. Leather is a natural product. At Recor you can choose between three types of leather: Namibo, Samoa and Mammut.
The benefits of leather
- Leather does not retain bad odors.
- Leather lasts a long time and keeps getting better. It is resistant to cracks.
- Leather is easy to maintain. The leathers that Recor uses have a protective layer and are therefore resistant to dirt, moisture and aging
Fabric: sturdy and easy to care for
The friction resistance, stain resistance and color fastness are extensively tested before they end up on your sofa. You are also good in terms of maintenance. If you have children or pets; then choose a washable fabric. It offers an extra protective layer and ensures that you can wipe annoying stains clean in no time.
Advantages of a fabric sofa
- Warm, cozy look
- Easy to maintain if you choose stain resistant, washable materials (AquaClean, H2o or Easycare)
- Tested for quality and durability
- Extensive range of fabrics and colors
Please note, if you have pets, it is best to choose a fine fabric. With fabrics that are coarsely woven, there is a chance that pieces of fabric come loose and loops form.